- xparse, which provides a high-level interface for declaring document commands
- xfp, an expandable IEEE 754 FPU for LaTeX
- l3keys2e, which makes the facilities of the kernel module l3keys available for use by LaTeX 2e packages
- xtemplate, which provides a means of defining generic functions using a key-value syntax
- xfrac, which provides flexible split-level fractions
The author is The LaTeX Team. The package is Copyright © 1998-2011, 2015-2017 The LaTeX project.
License: lppl1.3c Version dated: 2018-02-21 Catalogued: 2018-03-10