CSplain is a small extension of basic Plain TeX macros, the formats csplain and pdfcsplain can be generated. It supports:
- hyphenation of words for 50+ languages,
- simple and powerfull font loading system (various sizes of fonts),
- tex, pdftex, xetex and luatex engines,
- math fonts simply loaded with full amstex-like features,
- three internal encodings (IL2 for Czech/Slovak languages, T1 for many languages with latin alphabet and Unicode in new TeX engines),
- natural UTF-8 input in pdfTeX using encTeX without any active characters,
- Czech and Slovak special typesetting features.
The author is Petr Olšák.
License: other-free Version dated: 2012-11-18 Catalogued: 2014-06-22