Command line manipulation of BibTeX files:
- Pretty-printing data bases;
- Syntactic checks with error recovery;
- Semantic checks;
- Sorting and merging of data bases;
- Generation of uniform reference keys according to predefined rules or according to user specification;
- Selecting references used in one publication which are found by analyzing an aux file;
- Controlled rewriting of fields utilising regular expressions to specify the rewriting rules;
- Macro (String) expansion to eliminate the need of extra string definitions;
- Collecting statistics about one or more data bases.
The author is Gerd Neugebauer. The package is Copyright © 1995-2015 Gerd Neugebauer.
License: gpl Version: 2.60 Catalogued: 2015-06-09